London is definitely home to some of the biggest and most iconic places to party in the world. House music generally rules the nightlife in London. But, if you are in London, you like Techno and House Music and can’t decide in which clubs to go and have the best party ever, we will recommend to you the best clubs for us.
Best clubs in London
1. Fabric is most ambitious and one of the biggest clubs in London for electronic music, and on their hall of fame are the legends of techno music.
2. Egg has some of the best music from the world’s greatest DJs, mixing with the best sound and lighting system. The stylish club combines indoor and outdoor space along with a 24-hour license.
3. Ministry of Sound is the home of dance music. Established in 1991 has grown from a nightclub in London to the world’s biggest dance brand.
4. XOYO is good known in the clubbing scene. Located right in the heart of Shoreditch, XOYO offers a high level of music difference. Live music all over the week and top name DJs from the Electronic, House and Techno music stables.
5. Pulse is one of the largest nightclubs, with a 4,500 capacity, in central London, situated between Southwark and Blackfriars. Audio experts provided its great sound system, perfect for big house and techno parties.